If you are interested in stayhillcountry.com managing your short term rental property, please call Eddie at 830-459-6321 to discuss options and setup an appointment for a site visit.
Below is a brief summary of what Stay Hill Country LLC can do for you:
1. Build and Manage Property Listings (across multiple channels, all integrated in our PMS)
- Stayhillcountry Direct (customized property management software platform)
- Stayhillcountry.com Website
- Google Vacation Rentals
- Other third-party channels
2. Showcase Listing, Increase Ranking, and Timely Response to Inquiries
- We showcase each listing with quality photographs and carefully written descriptions to gain the attention of prospective guests and encourage them to stay at your rental.
- Our goal is to quickly gain positive reviews to not only increase the ranking of your listing but also increase the confidence of the guest during their decision-making period.
- Interacting with a prospective guest in a timely manner is key towards a successful booking. The use of timed quotes is a helpful tool, especially when last minute discounts are applied.
- We use multiple means to communicate with guests, which starts by mirroring their communication preferences (booking app threads, email, phone, texting, etc.).
- Our strategy is to use both direct human communication and curated autoreplies to increase occupancy rates and customer satisfaction.
3. Booking Process Steps
- Immediately after a completed booking, the integrated platform closes those dates in the other booking channels to avoid date conflicts and duplicate bookings.
- The guest also receives automatic confirmation messages (according to the guest’s app preferences): after they book, when payment has been sent and received, and anytime they request or make changes to their reservation.
- Before the arrival date, we send the guest driving directions and the check-in process (including key and smart lock codes). The night before departure, the guest will receive check-out instructions and a request to leave us a timely review.
4. Rental Owner Responsibilities
- Provide a safe and comfortable rental that meets or exceeds short-term rental standards.
- Furnish beds, bedding, towels, indoor furniture, appliances, kitchen cookware, dishware, etc.
- While not required, many guests expect yard/patio furniture and a gas grill (if possible).
- Any rental repairs, general maintenance, and lawncare are handled and paid by rental owner
5. Inspection, Cleaning, and Maintenance (Stay Hill Country Staff Responsibilities)
- Before and after each guest stay, Stay Hill Country will inspect the rental for damage and make any necessary repairs before the next guest arrives.
- Stay Hill Country is responsible for rental cleaning after a guest departs, scheduling cleaning, and buying cleaning supplies. If pets have been present, cleaners will provide extra treatment.
- Stay Hill Country will restock the rental with paper products, trash bags, toiletries, and starter kits for the coffee station.
6. Client Communication and Reporting Process (by Stay Hill Country Owner/Manager)
- Once a calendar month ends, we compile a detailed client report of your rental’s bookings and sends it to owner.
- Report data includes room rate, taxes, fees, refunds, and damage claims.
- Since taxes can often be confusing, Stay Hill Country does the hard part by creating a breakdown of related taxes and rental income amounts on the monthly report (which makes things easier for the owner and bookkeeper).
- At the end of a calendar year, Stay Hill Country provides a year-end report summary and sends it to the owner.