This Vacation Rental Agreement is made by and between CASA BLANCA RENTALS, LLC and the GUEST booking the reservation, for the date range of their stay at our vacation rental. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The vacation rental property is located at 1100 Highway 39, Ingram TX 78025. The property is fully furnished and includes bedding, furniture, appliances, dinnerware, etc., as listed in the rental description.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and additional persons, as long as it does not exceed maximum occupancy (clearly stated in every rental description). A $50 per person per night will be charged beyond maximum occupancy count, and it will need approval by management in advance.
3. Age Requirement: Individual making reservation must be over 21 years of age and must be an occupant of the property during the reserved period.
4. Guest Verification: Reservations made through booking apps more than 48 hours before arrival will not require proof of identification. For "last minute" or "same day" reservations, we will require proof of identification that matches name on the credit card used to reserve rental (a measure to reduce credit card fraud).
5. Term of the Lease: The vacation rental lease begins at 3 p.m. on Check-in Date and ends 11 a.m. on Check-out Date (or times agreed upon in advance, if different). Failure to adhere to the check-out time may result in an additional charge.
6. Minimum Stay: This property typically requires a two-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest may be charged a special night rate (unless part of a mid-week discount or promotion).
7. Rental Rules: A guest handbook is provided to guests via booking apps and inside each rental for convenience. Guest agrees to read and abide by the Rental Rules at all times while on our property, which includes the river area, and shall cause all members of the rental party, to abide by the rules and guidelines while residing on any property owned and managed by Casa Blanca Rentals, LLC.
8. Parking: No more than four vehicles allowed for larger houses (3/2 or larger) and no more than two vehicles for smaller rentals (2/1 or smaller). If unique circumstances exist, please request permission in advance.
9. Pet Fees & Policy: $50 fee per pet (dogs only) per rental, with a maximum of two dogs if approved in advanced. Only well-behaved and trained dogs (not to exceed 50 lbs.) will be allowed inside our rentals and on our property (including our river area). The only exception is guests with ADA qualified animals. All dogs must be kept on a lease when outside of the rental. Failure to comply with our pet policy may lead to guests being asked to leave or arrange for dog(s) to be housed off-property. Note: some rentals do not allow pets so please read listing descriptions and rules carefully and request permission to bring pets on our property if not clear.
10. Staff Access: Guest shall allow Casa Blanca’s Staff access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection, or an emergency. Casa Blanca’s staff shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner and attempt contact with guest before entering rental (unless it is a case of an emergency).
11. Communication: Guest understands that their booking app/account is typically the default method of communication. After a booking, guest may also use any direct contact numbers provided to them before or during their stay.
12. Weather Events: Casa Blanca Rentals is not responsible for changes in weather conditions and does not issue refunds as a result of weather events beyond our control (i.e. rain, storms, road conditions).
13. Noise Level: Casa Blanca is committed to providing our guests a positive experience during their stay. To achieve this goal, we require all guests to be considerate of others who are also guests on the property at neighboring rentals by maintaining noise levels that is respectable to the time of day and night. For example, we consider "quiet hours" to be between "9p to 8a" so no loud music should be heard by others from inside their rentals. Failure to comply with this policy may lead to the violators being asked to vacate the property if noise complaints are reported.
14. ATVs, Motorbikes, Golf Carts: To prevent property damage and to maintain guest safety, no all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) or motorbikes can be used on our property. We do allow bicycles (including mountain and e-bikes) and expect guest to be considerate of others using our driveways and roads.
15. Left Behind Items: Casa Blanca Rentals, and CBR staff, are not responsible for items left behind or lost by guests. If items are found after a guest leaves, an attempt to notify them will occur and arrangements can be made to mail items back to owner (at the expense of the owner). After 15 days, any left or found items become property of Casa Blanca Rentals and will be discarded.
16. Excessive Trash & Party Debris. Casa Blanca knows large family gatherings and events generate additional trash; therefore, we prepare for that during turnovers and events. However, some items are not allowed, such as confetti-filled items (e.g. eggs and balloons), inside or outside of our rentals since they are extremely difficult to clean-up in a timely manner between turnovers. If we find evidence of it after you leave, it will result in the loss of the deposit to paid for additional cleaning services.